Monday, September 29, 2008

Bear Excitement

A couple months after moving into our new house I stepped into "bear" poop in my "bare" feet in our back yard among the apples on the ground. Well, recently this bear has been getting into our trash several times a week. Last night we awoke to a loud crash in the drive way, bounced out of bed to the window and saw the bear. The bear knocked over the trash can and was crawling inside to get the trash out. I think the noise from our neighbor (he came outside) scared it up the tree. Amazing, I have never seen a bear move so quickly up a tree. So what do you think was the first thing Greg did. Yes! Ran for his camera, of course. The bear was laying on a branch with his feet dangling. We weren't able to get a good picture of it in the tree but did get a fuzzy picture of it casually walking down the street.

No comments: