Sunday, June 29, 2008

First entry

He the childless woman takes
And a joyful mother makes;
Keeping house she finds reward.
Praise Jehovah; praise the Lord.
~
I was wondering how to begin this first entry and this psalm came to mind. For those of you who know the tune you know how pleasing it is to sing. I do pray that my children see me as a joyful mother and that I will praise the Lord and find reward in caring for my family.
~
Now, as many of you know, I am sinful and don't always do as I should : ). A part of keeping my home is to also keep family and friends updated, mail pictures of the kids, and send out those Christmas letters and birthday cards. It's true, I am hopeless in this area which is the reason for this blog. This is my effort to keep everyone posted on the latest and greatest in our family. Oh, and thanks for loving me anyway!!
~
How is this for starters.

I caught Rachel playing in her favorite spot yesterday... the toilet.

Mom, please don't ruin my fun.

Yes, she did brush her hair with the dirty toilet water.

No comments: